Teams and Collaborations
After signing up on the GMetri platform, you are assigned a default organization. You are the admin of your default organization. Admins can add team members to their organization. Team members can create projects under that organization.
Adding Team Members
To add a team member, head over to the settings page.
- In the Team Members section click on
+ Inviteand then enter email address of the person you wish to add, to your organization.
- An invitation email is sent out to them.
- Once accepted, the person you invited gets added as a member of your organization.
NOTE: To prevent abuse of the system, we dont allow bulk invites of team members via the website, if you wish to add team members in bulk, contact us.
Removing Team Members
To remove a team member, head over to the Settings page and click on
remove against a team member in the Team Members section and that team member will no longer have access to any of your organization's projects.
On the GMetri Platform you can collaborate with others to create experiences. On creation of a new project, the creator of the project can add collaborators to the project on the Project's page. To do so,
- Head over to the project page.
- Click on
Add Collaboratorsbutton under Collaborators section.
- Enter email address of a registered user who you want to collaborate with.
Members who are invited to collaborate on a project will receive a email invitation. Once they accept the invitation, they will be allowed to access and edit the project.
- Any collaborator can invite more members to collaborate on the project.
- Project creator is not the owner of the project and all collaborators including the creator have equal access to the project.
- The admins of an organization are by default allowed to access and edit all the projects of their organization.
- Once members have been added as collaborators, they will have access to all features including editing experiences, creating/updating/deleting deployments, and even deleting the project. Add your collaborators carefully.