On clicking the
Build/Edit Experience button on the project page, users are redirected to the editor.
- Editor encompasses several tools necessary for building AR/VR experiences from scratch.
- Editor can be used even with no prior experience in the AR/VR field and does not require any programming knowledge.
- It gives you a set of drag and drop tools to create experiences.
What opens up when you open the editor is the Scence. A project can consist of multiple Scenes. Interactions added to a Scene enable us to jump from one Scene to another.
- Rotation Reset
- Gyro Lock
Elements are the basic building blocks added to a scene. Elements belong to four main categories:
Detailed information of all available Elements is available in the Elements section.
Element have properties that vary according to the element. Here we list the properties common to all elements.
Connections follow a
WHEN EVENT THEN ACTION model. Thus connections are applied to elements or a scene to perform certain action based on event triggers.
Track (for analytics)
- is clicked
- is hovered
- is pressed (controller only)
- is released (controller only)
- toggle show/hide
- play/seek to
- toggle play/pause
after (duration after event trigger that the action should be performed)
Mode, Axis and Snap¶
Position: Top left
Zoom, Shortcuts and Quick Actions¶
Position: Bottom Left
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Zoom reset
- List of keyboard shortcuts
Right bar consists of all the element and scene related settings.
Position: Top right of editor canvas On the top right but to the left of the Right Bar is a
+ button that allows one to add elements to the scene.
Position: Bottom middle
- Click on this button to open connection settings
Manage all connections here.
- Click on
+on the top left to add a connection.
- Click on
Xon the top right to close the connections settings.