On clicking the
Build/Edit Experience on the project's page, you are redirected to the editor.
- Editor encompasses several tools necessary for building XR experiences from scratch.
- Editor can be used even with no prior experience in the XR field and does not require any programming knowledge.
- It gives you a set of drag and drop tools to create experiences.
What opens up when you open the editor is the Scene. A project can consist of multiple Scenes. Interactions added to a Scene enable us to jump from one Scene to another.
- Yaw - set the direction the scene will start with, in yaw (horizontal direction)
- Pitch - set the direction the scene will start with, in pitch (vertical direction)
- Rotation Reset - reset the scene rotation to the Scene Yaw and Pitch Correction values every time the scene is changed to this current scene
- Gyro Lock - Lock the gyroscope of your device, ensuring your content remains on screen no matter how you turn your mobile device
Elements are the basic building blocks added to a scene. Elements belong to four main categories:
Detailed information of all available Elements is available in the Elements section.
Element have properties that vary according to the element. Here we list the properties common to all elements.
Connections follow a
WHEN EVENT THEN ACTION model. Thus connections are applied to elements or a scene to perform certain action based on event triggers.
Track (for analytics)
- is clicked
- is hovered
- is pressed (controller only)
- is released (controller only)
- toggle show/hide
- play/seek to
- toggle play/pause
after (duration after event trigger that the action should be performed)
Mode, Axis and Snap¶
Zoom, Shortcuts and Quick Actions¶
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Zoom reset
- List of keyboard shortcuts
Right bar consists of all the element and scene related settings.
+ button that allows one to add elements to the scene.
- Click on this button to open connection settings
Manage all connections here.
+add a connection.
Xto close the connections settings.