On clicking the
Build/Edit Experience on the project's page, you are redirected to the editor.
- Editor encompasses several tools necessary for building XR experiences from scratch.
- Editor can be used with no prior experience in the XR field and does not require any programming knowledge.
- It gives you a set of drag and drop tools to create XR experiences.
What opens up when you go to the editor is the Scene. A project can consist of multiple Scenes. Interactions added to a Scene enable us to jump from one Scene to another.
- Yaw: Sets the direction the scene will start with, in yaw (horizontal direction)
- Pitch: Sets the direction the scene will start with, in pitch (vertical direction)
- Rotation Reset: Resets the scene rotation to the Scene Yaw and Pitch Correction values every time the scene is changed to this current scene
- Gyro Lock: Locks the gyroscope of your device, ensuring your content remains on screen no matter how you turn your mobile device
Elements are the basic building blocks added to a scene. Elements belong to four main categories:
Detailed information of all available Elements is available in the [Elements](../Elements/3D Model) section.
Element have properties that vary according to the element. Here we list the properties common to all elements.
Connections follow a
WHEN EVENT THEN ACTION model. Thus connections are applied to elements or a scene to perform certain action based on event triggers.
Track (for analytics)
- is clicked
- is hovered
- is pressed (controller only)
- is released (controller only)
- toggle show/hide
- play/seek to
- toggle play/pause
after (duration after event trigger that the action should be performed)
Mode, Axis and Snap
Zoom, Shortcuts and Quick Actions
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Zoom reset
- List of keyboard shortcuts
Right bar consists of all the element and scene related settings.
+ button that allows one to add elements to the scene.
- Click this button to open connection settings.
Manage all connections here.
+to add a connection.
Xto close the connection settings.