XR (or eXtended Reality) is the blanket term for Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality. With data breaking into our 3D world, where it truly belongs, Immersive media are taking the center-stage.
Present day XR implementations with GMetri have performed phenomenally well - like boost Retail conversions, or take Learning retention up to never-heard-of numbers.
In order to best capture the essence of XR, and its universal applicability across the spectrum, we have created 3 problem statements. You can pick one, and submit an XR experience built on the GMetri platform.
- Subjunctive History of | Firdaus | (download)
- Athleisure in the era of | Blade Runner | (download)
- Schrödinger's | Cat Paradox | in Virtual Reality (download)
Eligibility: Open to all
Scoring: Participants will be scored on originality, smart use of XR as a medium and creative design.
- GMetri XR experience URL
- 1000 word write-up on design thought, objective and process
- Problem Statement announced: 17th Sept
- Submission Deadline: 15th Oct
- Announcement of Winning Experiences: 19th Oct
- a paid Internship at GMetri
- a video interview on the GMetri blog
- GMetri goodies
For questions about registration or any doubts, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org